Breaking down barriers
faced by Asians and Pacific Islanders with disabilities
by providing information and education to the community,
training young adults to become advocates, and
connecting families to resources.
Join us for this sixth statewide conference, coinciding with APIDC’s 20th anniversary. This year’s theme, “Transitions,” focuses on major life changes for Asians and Pacific Islanders with disabilities.
March 8 – 9, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1600 S. Disneyland Drive
Panels include information on public benefits, employment laws, assistive technology, and more. Vendor tables will have experts from service providers, wellness activities, and networking opportunities.
The conference includes a Resource Fair featuring these exhibitors:
- Center for Health Care Rights
- Disability Rights California
- Exceptional Minds
- Korean American Special Education Center
- Learning Rights Law Center
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse (NAPAFASA)
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County
- Niroga Institute
- Norooz Clinic Foundation
- OC Autism
- Pasadena City College
- Regional Center of Orange County
- Social Security Administration
- State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Special Service for Groups
- Tony Tai Nguyen, Special Education Attorney, PC
- and many more
at the Aquarium of the Pacific
Click here for more information.